大学英语口语对话范文
英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。我精心收集了大学英语口语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!
大学英语口语对话范文1 This Sunday Steven and his wife Julia come to the beauty parlor. While he is waiting for his wife, he is asked to experience a simple facial massage.
这个星期天史蒂文和他的太太茱莉娅来到了美容院。当他在等茱莉娅的时候,他被邀请体验一下简单的面部按摩。
Beautician: Hello. In order to kill your time you can experience our facial massage for free.
美容师:你好。为了消磨时间,你可以来免费体验一下我们的面部按摩。
Steven: Really? OK!
史蒂文:真的吗?好啊。
Beautician: This way please. First, we should clean your face with our clarifying cream. And then we use the massage cream. Next do the massage. I hope that you can feel comfortable.
美容师:这边请。首先,我们要用 清洁面霜把脸部洗干净,然后涂上按摩霜,接着来做按摩。我希望你能感觉舒服。
Steven: Very comfortable. I think I will come next time. Maybe I will take some friends. Amazing!
史蒂文:真的很舒服。我想我下次 还会来。也许带几个朋友来。太棒了。
Beautician: Thank you.
美容师:谢谢你。
大学英语口语对话范文2 Today Steven accompanies Julia to go shopping. Julia wants to buy a moisturizer. So they go toa toiletry shop.
今天史蒂文陪他的妻子来逛街。茱莉娅想买一款润肤霜。于是他们来到了一家化妆品店。
Saleswoman: Welcome. How can I help you?
专柜小姐:欢迎光临,请问你们要些什么?
Julia: We want to look at some of your products.
茱莉娅:我们想看看你们的产品。
Saleswoman: This way please. We have a full range of products from cosmetics to skincleansers.
专柜小姐:这边请。我们有一系列的产品,从彩妆到洁肤品应有尽有。
Julia: Could you commend me some moisturizers?
茱莉娅:你可以介绍一些保湿产品吗?
Saleswoman: Your T-zone gets oily easily, but your cheeks are dry in winter. Am I right?
专柜小姐:你的T字部位容易出油,但是在冬天两颊却很干。是吗?
Julia: Yes, that's right.
茱莉娅:是的,就是那样。
Saleswoman: This Cream of Olives is our bestseller for combination skin. You can try it onyour hand.
专柜小姐:这款橄榄滋养霜是我们卖得最好的,专门针对混合型肌肤。你可以在手上试一下。
Julia: Oh, very good. I will buy this one.
茱莉娅:嗯,不错。我买这个了。
Saleswoman: All right. Anything else?
专柜小姐:好的。还要别的吗?
Julia: No. Thank you.
茱莉娅:不需要了。谢谢你。
Saleswoman: My pleasure.
专柜小姐:很乐意为您服务。
大学英语口语对话范文3 Steven decides to go to the bank to pay his water and electricity fees last month.
史蒂文决定去银行付上个月的水电费。
Bank Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?
银行职员:您好,您要办理什么业务?
Steven: Hello, I come to pay my water and electricity fees.
史蒂文:你好,我来交水电费。
Bank Clerk: Give me your water and electricity bills, please.
银行职员:把您的水电费单给我。
Steven: Here they are.
史蒂文:给。
Bank Clerk: You should pay 160 yuan for the electricity fee and 80yuan for the water fee.
银行职员:你应该付电费160元,水费80元。
Steven: Do you mean that I should pay 240 yuan in total?
史蒂文:你的意思是我总共要付240元吗?
Bank Clerk: Yes. Will you pay by cash or credit card?
银行职员:是的。你要用现金付还是信用卡付?
Steven: Cash, please. Here is the money.
银行职员:现金,给你钱。
Bank Clerk: I get 250 yuan from you, and this is the change, 10 yuan.
银行职员:收您250元,找您10元钱。
Steven: OK. Thank you. Bye-bye.
史蒂文:好的。谢谢你。再见。
Bank Clerk: Bye.
银行职员:再见。